Skip to main content

HEARTBROKEN


"its funny how someone can break ur heart, n u still love them, with all the pieces".... a quote i came across on smone's profyl.

when u r heartbroken.. u r filled with a surge to reciprocate the same. u realise soon enough dat it is not possible. u get frustrated, u blame, curse, think of all evil pocble, think of every tiny way to take ur revenge....never too successful can u b in such planned endeavours.

from within, a heart that has bred love, cant breed hatred. a heart that has learned to forgive cant hold malice.
try as much as u may... u cant hate the people u love.


a few days ago, i heard this story abt this oldage home, where some children hav filled in the forms with fake contact details. heartbroken yes. ask these parents abt their children, they'l still love them.


i had this fren of mine who loved a guy like crazy. for quite some time they were goin out, or atleast she thot so. it took 2 years for her to realise, nothing of it had been true. that her Mr. RIGHT was WRONG in every sense.

the result was a month of depression. to an extent she was hospitalised.i went to meet her. while speaking about him, i realised she held no bad feelings for him. she was absolutely neutral. no tears, no curses, nothing! she said she left without a word. between them, there had been no good bye.


findin me lost for words, she said," i forgive him, to hold ill feelings for him in ma heart, hurts me more than all ill ways he d ever behaved to me."


true, it hurts more to keep things in the heart that ppl hav behaved to us, and its very much relievin to FORGIVE n FORGET.

what stunned me though was what she said further, " i still love him".


the look on ma face begged to her for a clarification," but that doesn mean m ever going back to him.

LOVE is unconditional. when i began to love him, i never expected him to love me in return, how can i then stop loving him, for the simple reason that he doesn love me!


n i if i could stop it, IT wouldn be LOve at all."

it al sounds as if its picked frm some novel, but its true.

its nice to knw that smwer ard us ther r ppl who think this way, but unfortunately for them, the path of the Heart is not the easiest to travel...


....some day that unworthy being (forgive me fren fr ma words) wud realise what a gem he let go...( or may b thers sm1 far better at the next turn!)

Comments

Unknown said…
Love...a subject i would like to write more about too. A similar thing happened to my friend, she is seeing a psychiatrist..i was myself heartbroken once....
I have learned that every relationship is unique, but they have one thing in common..when they break they test the real you...and all you can do is wait...and wait..and wait till it finally doesnt hurt...you cant hold all the reasons and answers in your fist...letting go is inevitable
Lyric Master said…
Thats one real Gem of a Blog I've seen in quite some time missie,
Feels good to see that people still have feelings.
Really liked the texts, but this post caught my attention d most. Feels more than just a narration...

Popular posts from this blog

Trade-off

Trade-offs. used this term a couple o times couple o places. Dint think i d b using it in lifE as such. There's always a trade-off , between what's in your hand at right now, and what u wanna hold. Between what u can do, and what u wanna do. Between ur heart and ur head. Should there be? if we are a single entity, should what we feel be different from what we live? shouldn't life be bound by one philosophy, a single thought that runs through you, and reflects in everything that you do? Should there be a trade-off between being happy and making someone happy? Shouldn't it be the same? i can't understand compromises. I cant understand giving up something for something else. There cant be something less and something more... its either something o nothing. i cant understand why we sometimes fake ourselves. or we drift to believe that we are something else. why is inactivity so elusive? What can be achieved from endless conversations tat lead nowhere, head nowhere? Why

The passive Indian

Hello world, I am here to talk. No not promises, speeches n slogans and stuff of that sort. No just gupshup. Yeah the around the corner “hi! Hello!” stuff. Candle light march? Ahh yes id been on one.i walked with a candle talking about my day, and movies n stuff. No I din’t speak on camera, just to people I knew. Some I met after long. Huge turn out. What opinion? I don’t know what to say. No am not the ‘neta types’. M just a peaceful little person. No I don’t crave for media attention. Ahh yes it would be nice to have your photo in the paper. No but not at such things. No nothing political. I don’t want to be associated with anything remotely political. No pro no against. Yes I do think about it, sometimes when everyone’s talking. No actually not much. Then it passes. Newspaper?? Ya I read. No news channels, unless it some 26/11 or tsunami o world cup coverage. No I don’t read the newspapers, just page 3. It depresses me. Just the headlines sometimes. Just a glance. But I prefer lis

Another year passes by

So I enter into ma third blogging year. I thought I should like write some masterpiece or smtin to mark this event, but on second thoughts the best I could do was just write like I do every time cos this blog is now just a babble of ramblings of my mind as I work on the keyboard. Sometimes I try to organize my thinking, more often than not though, I just tend to drift away. When I began this blog, I d thought of writing about moments that have an impact on me. I think at the core, my blog Is still the same… but what u read, is more of what I pick up from those moments, as i often fail to mark them as I write. Wet-footprints has given the writer in me a renewed identity. Am not one of the best writers, and my language is far from right, yet I have found more like me through my blog, and the blogging world has by far changed the way I perceive things, near and far. I have realized that people all around the world are the same, and we all have the same emotions. Common man is governed by