Skip to main content

the loneliest day of ma life 30th April 08



its the end of the academic year!!! tomorow is officially the last day of the semester... and also of the most awaited year in colg...ma Third year!

was it long hoped? i don remember, thoughts of the life before being a T.E. are pretty obscure today! to say it was the most dynamic year of ma life.
it was a year of misunderstandings, of misconceptions, of pride, of running around, of begging, arguing, quarelling, debating, crying, enjoying, fucking up...... (the list is long)

a really long year!

with our annual gathering.. i thot it all had finally ended, no more being responsible!!!!!!!!... for stuff thats nt related to u, but it wasnt! we had another event to do.... i had no endurance left in me, and the last thing to piss me off was probably the lack of interest by the masses.

there is a large chunk of people out there.. who are stubborn! they know precisely how not to think! they have reasons beyond logic. they have principles that sway right or left depending on the situations. they have big mouths, they are like barking dogs.. who chicken out frm a cat in the middle of the night.

there are others who voice their support, and they do only that much...Voice their support, and when u need the support even the voice is gone.

then there are selective supporters. they'll analyse wats happening around, then match with their egos and ambitions and then decide if to support or not.

but what still keeps the flame of hope alive is the presence of a small minority of what the world wud term as "bekar" people cos they are alwes hanging around at the scene of action, getting involved, triggering involvement.

when u take a step to do smtin...
rule 1) ······assume u r never going to get any help. no one besides u wants it done... so u are on ur own!

rule 2) ······never involve ur best friends, good friends, close friends or remotely friends for ur help... u wil surely end up into weird situation ud rather not be in. its better to involve third party people ... relationships are much more professional then. u d b surprised how susceptible ur so called friends are to "loose talk"

rule 3) ······you will be demoralised... its only ur determination that will help u get over the red tape, blue tape, green tape ( n all tapes)

rule 4) ······when you want to get some work done, u never have the upper hand

rule 5)······ when you find a way to do something, there will alwes be someone who will find ways to stop it from being done so be prepared

rule 6) ······you will be accused for things you have done n not done ( yes accused ..i have chosen the word carefully)

rule 7) ·····if you are hoping someone will appreciate your work... then probably u rather not do it.

rule 8) ······everything has a past.. and it will alwes loom over u... "Haunt u"

rule 9) ······everyone wants to be given importance. everyone wants an invitation in golden ink...

rule 10)······Assume nothing..... u will alwes find the most unexpected people turning up to help


i know the title doesnt kind of match what i have written, but thats what the day was for me.... and all these are jus afterthoughts!

Comments

Salil said…
well icudnt hv said it better myself...kno hw u feel and im glad its off us nw...but then u hv been on the receivin side a lot more times than i hv....must be frustating...

Popular posts from this blog

Trade-off

Trade-offs. used this term a couple o times couple o places. Dint think i d b using it in lifE as such. There's always a trade-off , between what's in your hand at right now, and what u wanna hold. Between what u can do, and what u wanna do. Between ur heart and ur head. Should there be? if we are a single entity, should what we feel be different from what we live? shouldn't life be bound by one philosophy, a single thought that runs through you, and reflects in everything that you do? Should there be a trade-off between being happy and making someone happy? Shouldn't it be the same? i can't understand compromises. I cant understand giving up something for something else. There cant be something less and something more... its either something o nothing. i cant understand why we sometimes fake ourselves. or we drift to believe that we are something else. why is inactivity so elusive? What can be achieved from endless conversations tat lead nowhere, head nowhere? Why

The passive Indian

Hello world, I am here to talk. No not promises, speeches n slogans and stuff of that sort. No just gupshup. Yeah the around the corner “hi! Hello!” stuff. Candle light march? Ahh yes id been on one.i walked with a candle talking about my day, and movies n stuff. No I din’t speak on camera, just to people I knew. Some I met after long. Huge turn out. What opinion? I don’t know what to say. No am not the ‘neta types’. M just a peaceful little person. No I don’t crave for media attention. Ahh yes it would be nice to have your photo in the paper. No but not at such things. No nothing political. I don’t want to be associated with anything remotely political. No pro no against. Yes I do think about it, sometimes when everyone’s talking. No actually not much. Then it passes. Newspaper?? Ya I read. No news channels, unless it some 26/11 or tsunami o world cup coverage. No I don’t read the newspapers, just page 3. It depresses me. Just the headlines sometimes. Just a glance. But I prefer lis

Another year passes by

So I enter into ma third blogging year. I thought I should like write some masterpiece or smtin to mark this event, but on second thoughts the best I could do was just write like I do every time cos this blog is now just a babble of ramblings of my mind as I work on the keyboard. Sometimes I try to organize my thinking, more often than not though, I just tend to drift away. When I began this blog, I d thought of writing about moments that have an impact on me. I think at the core, my blog Is still the same… but what u read, is more of what I pick up from those moments, as i often fail to mark them as I write. Wet-footprints has given the writer in me a renewed identity. Am not one of the best writers, and my language is far from right, yet I have found more like me through my blog, and the blogging world has by far changed the way I perceive things, near and far. I have realized that people all around the world are the same, and we all have the same emotions. Common man is governed by